Shopping with Zara means having the assurance of a great return policy. Whether you’re purchasing clothes, shoes, accessories, or home goods, Zara has got you covered. Here’s what to know about their return policy and how customers can benefit from it.
Zara’s 30-Day Return Policy
Zara allows customers to return most items within 30 days of the original purchase date. Items must be unworn, unused, and in a resalable condition with all original tags attached. Customers are given the option of exchanging their item for another size or color or receiving a full refund to their payment method on file. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process, but a store credit can be issued immediately.
Defective Items (Zara’s Warranty)
The typical 30-day return policy does not apply to any defective item due to quality or craftsmanship. Instead, you can return these items at any time as long as you can provide the sales receipt. Zara will then inspect the item and if they find your claim valid, they will send you a refund for the item including delivery costs.
Special Return Conditions
The items below are either not eligible for a full refund or require certain conditions to be met for them to accept the return.
- All swimwear must prominently feature a hygiene strip.
- Women’s undergarments can be safely exchanged or returned, so long as they retain their original condition and the protective bag or sticker in which it was sent.
- Men’s undergarments are a final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- For the safety of our consumers, kids’ undergarments (socks, tights, tops, bodysuits, and undershirts) are unable to be returned or exchanged unless they remain in their original packaging.
- To receive a full refund for accessories, you must return these items in their original packaging, unopened and untouched.
- For fragrances and cosmetics, returns will only be accepted if the original seal is still intact.
- For customized products and periodicals, Zara does not accept exchanges or refunds.
How to Contact Zara’s Customer Care
If you have any questions about Zara’s return policy or need to file a warranty claim, their customer care team is there to help. You can contact them here and they will be happy to assist with any issue or concern you may have.
When you shop with Zara, you can rest assured knowing that any item you purchase is covered by a generous return policy and warranty. Not only can customers receive a full refund for their items within 30 days of the original purchase date, but they also have additional protection should anything turn out to be defective. By being aware of Zara’s return and warranty policies, customers can make sure to take full advantage of the services that are provided.
If you’ve purchased something from Zara, returning it in-store is the best option for a full refund. Alternatively, if you choose to return items online through one of their drop-off locations, they will subtract any associated shipping costs from your refund amount. To ensure that all of your money is returned to you, bring unwanted items back directly to the nearest ZARA store!
Don’t wait too long to take advantage of Zara’s generous return policy! All customers have a 30-day window from the date they purchased items to bring them into any store or mail off for a refund. Unfortunately, if more than 30 days pass since you bought your goods, it will be ineligible for reimbursement.
Unless you’ve purchased something that falls into an exception, most items at Zara stores or online can be returned. Before returning your products, take a look at the return policy exceptions listed above to make sure they’re eligible for returns. It’s also important to note that all items being sent back must appear in new-like condition; otherwise, Zara may reject them even if it was bought within 30 days of purchase.